Kings of Indigo webshop is honest and handles your personal information with the utmost care. We work hard to ensure the reliability, security and integrity of the data we have collected. We believe that the security of Kings of Indigo is and remains above-average levels. Our dedicated team of IT experts underwrites this.
We protect your privacy in the following ways:
- Your personal information will not be sold or passed on to third parties.
- Your data is safely stored in a non-public database.
- Your transaction data is sent encrypted so that eavesdroppers will not have a chance.
- We only use your e-mail address once to complete your order. We only send offers, newsletters and other circulars after your explicit consent.
- Should you no longer wish to receive messages from Kings of Indigo and not stay informed about Kings of Indigo sales promotions, sample sales and more please go here or click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our last newsletter.
If you place an order at Kings of Indigo, we ask you to give the following information:
- Your name, address and phone number. This information is used to correctly handle the delivery of your product.
- Your e-mail address, so that we can keep you informed about your order.
- Payment details, such as your credit card or bank account number are used to complete the order. The data is sent encrypted through a secure SSL server and will not be saved anywhere on our servers.
To be able to save your shopping cart, we use a so-called cookie. These cookies are only saved within one session – as soon as you close your browser, it is removed.
Like all webshops, we also use a cookie to keep information about which pages are visited and how intensively parts of kingsofindigo.com are used. This way we can customize our site even better to your needs. This information is anonymous and we do not use these data to create a profile of our visitors.
Removing or modifying your information
Do you wish to see your information? Or do you wish that the Kings of Indigo webshop deletes or modifies your information from its system? Please contact our Customer Service by phone on: 0031 (0)20 509 5582. Or mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re there for you on weekdays between 9:00 and 18:00.You can also resist at all times the all further processing of your personal information for direct marketing. However it is not possible to change the ascription of an invoice.