Kings of Indigo is honest and handles your personal information carefully.
We work hard to ensure the reliability, security and integrity of the data we have collected.
Kings of Indigo believes that the security of the webshop is and remains of above-average levels.
Our dedicated team of IT experts underwrites this.
We protect your privacy in the following ways:
- Your personal information will not be sold or passed on to third parties.
- Your data is safely stored in a non-public database.
- Your transaction data is sent encrypted so that eavesdroppers will not have a chance.
- We only use your e-mail address once to complete your order.
We only send offers, newsletters and other circulars after you explicit consent. If you no longer want to receive messages from our webshop, than you can unsubscribe at all times via the unsubscribe page or by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter. Then we will no longer send you any mailings.
If you place an order at the Kings of Indigo webshop, we ask you to give the following information:
- Your name, address and phone number. This information is used to correctly handle the delivery of your product.
- Your e-mail address, so that we can keep you informed about your order.
- Payment information, such as your credit card or bank account number. This is used to complete the order. The data are sent encrypted and will not be saved.
Removing or modifying your information
Do you wish to see your information? Or do you wish that www.kingsofindigo.com deletes or modifies your information from its system? Please file freely a request by mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also resist at all times the all further processing of your personal information for direct marketing. However, it is not possible to change the ascription of an invoice.