The K.O.I Triple R concept stands for recycle, repair and re-use. Using recycled material simply saves resources and as
K.O.I stimulates you to repair your broken jeans by providing a special repairkit and organizing repair events, this helps
you to re-use and enjoy your favorites longer.
When repairing is no longer an option, just bring them back to the Kings and they will re-use the jeans to make new fabric out of them.
What do do when your evergreen jeans break?
1. Use the super heavy K.O.I repair kit and DIY
2. Bring them to a local tailor and get them fixed
3. Come to a K.O.I repair pop-up event and have them fixed while you enjoy a fresh Budweiser
4.When ripped at the knee, promote them to shorts
5. Keep wearing them and show your sexy legs
6. Give them to charity or a homeless person
7. Make a piece of denim art, just for the beauty of it
8. Leave them at a K.O.I Triple R event and get a discount on a new pair of K.O.I jeans
Order your Triple R kit
Are you the lucky owner of a pair of K.O.I blue dye denim?
And you want to be part of the Triple R community?
Send us an email with a picture of you wearing your K.O.I's
and your address and we will send you a Triple R kit!
We love to receive your details at: firstname.lastname@example.org