AGREEMENT ON SUSTAINABLE GARMENTS AND TEXTILE
- We signed in 2016
- A broad coalition of businesses and other organisations signed the Dutch Agreement on Sustainable Garments and Textile.
- Set up by the Dutch government, de Sociaal Economische Raad
- Following Guiding principles by UN and the ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work
- As a brand you must do your Due Diligence
- Taking responsibility for all risks you take with your purchasing practices
- As a brand you do your due Diligence and investigation on your whole supply chain: all steps of the production process. From cotton field to delivery at customer
- Social and environmental level
- AGT IS NOT AN CERTIFICATION COMPANY!
AGT ACTION PLAN:
Yearly report on our purchasing practices, our DD, way of working, future plans. All on material, social, environmental level