You can view and apply for our current vacancies below. And if we have no current jobs listed, or if we aren’t advertising roles for the skills you have, consider sending us a speculative application.
Online E-commerce Intern >
Marketing Intern >
Online E-commerce Intern
Kings of Indigo is looking for an Online E-commerce intern to join us at our HQ office in Amsterdam for at least 5 months. You will be working closely with the online and offline managers on strategy, concept and execution of Online concepts, projects and daily tasks.
You will be responsible to ensure good sell-through in our online store.
- Support with the implemtention of content (products, contentpages, landingpages, etc) on our online platform (ShopifyPlus)
- Be involved with the online marketing strategy and find solutions to enhance attraction/conversion/retention
- Be involved on projects we are currently running: like the SizeAdvisor Mobile App, Exchange and Returns, Fit Guide etc.
- 2nd year HBO or WO student Communication Media and Design
- You have a can-do mentality, you think in opportunities are eager to learn and are pro-active
- You have a creative mind but also analytical and well organized
- You have a healthy dosis of common sense
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop
- Have good command of the English language (Dutch helps but is not mandatory)
- Experience with ShopifyPlus is a plus
Please send your motivation letter and resume to email@example.com
Kings of Indigo is looking for a marketing intern to join us at our HQ office in Amsterdam, starting in February or March 2019, for at least 5 months.
You will be working closely with the online and offline marketing managers on strategy, concept and execution of social media concepts, online activations and retail events. You will be responsible to ensure good sell-through online and offline (with our retailers) and to create brand awareness among our consumers.
- Help manage our SM platforms and execute activations according to content calendar (SS19 collection)
- Support online manager with the creation of content on various platforms (Instagram, Facebook, newsletters and website)
- Be involved with the offline and online marketing activations for upcoming seasons, with special focus on creating the content calendar for the upcoming season (SS20 collection)
- Support and guide agents with their marketing requests for SS19 collection
- Guide agents internationally with events and fully organize the ones in the Netherlands
- Help with organizing and executing our Spring Summer 20 web and brand photoshoot
- Enhance the sustainable mind-set amonst the consumers Think of ideas to enhance brand awareness in our European markets
- Help with organizing the seasons Line Launch with all of our international agents
- Organize retail events such as activations, tradeshows, pop-up shops and collaborations
- 3rd year HBO or WO student (international) business, branding/communication or marketing
- You have a can-do mentality, are eager to learn and are pro-active You have a creative mind but also analytical and well organized
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign Have good command of the English language (Dutch helps but is not mandatory)
- You live in the Amsterdam neighborhood or are willing to commute/move
- Having a driver’s license is a plus
Please send your motivation letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kings of Indigo is a small but fast-growing organization that operates internationally. The team consists of young, dedicated, passionate and ambitious professionals. By working closely together, this team has achieved a lot in little time. Our goal is to keep up the good work; to make quality product, enhance the sustainable mind-set in the fashion industry and create great growth opportunities for each individual team member, as well as for the brand itself.