Kings of Indigo is a small but fast-growing organization that operates internationally. The team consists of young, dedicated, passionate and ambitious professionals. By working closely together, this team has achieved a lot in little time. Our goal is to keep up the good work; to produce high quality products, enhance the sustainable mind-set in the fashion industry and create great growth opportunities for each individual team member, as well as for the brand itself.
You can view and apply for our current vacancies below. And if we have no current jobs listed, or if we aren’t advertising roles for the skills you have, consider sending us an open application via firstname.lastname@example.org.
King or Queen of Online Marketing Campaigns (40 hrs)
Kings of Indigo is a sustainable denim lifestyle brand bringing together the minimalistic beauty of pure, Japanese denim and the tough characteristics of the classic, American blue jeans. The main objective of Kings of Indigo is to produce clothing in the most sustainable way both socially and environmentally, while creating beautiful and quality denims, tops and accessories. The Kings of Indigo collection is distributed through 350 retailers in ten European countries and online.
We are looking for an Online Campaign Marketeer to join our E-commerce team at Kings Of Indigo. In this role you will be responsible for driving and executing all digital marketing initiatives across the brand, internationally.
As an Online Campaign Marketeer you will be the bridge between the E-commerce team and Marketing team functioning both as a project manager, aligning all marketing initiatives and implementing this across online channels. You feel strongly connected to our brand values and have a digital mindset.
As an expert you are able to continuously improve the online campaigns for search (paid and organic), (re) targeting, social and our affiliates. You are commercial, have a helicopter view and know how to get people involved.
- You are the project owner of the 360° marketing calendar, making sure it’s updated weekly, shared and applied across the e-commerce team, marketing team, and content teams externally.
Manage (bi-)weekly marketing calls and sending notes to all stakeholders afterwards.
Optimize and monitor the online marketing channels listed: Google/Bing Ads, Organic search traffic, Affiliate traffic, Retargeting
Monitoring all digital KPIs and reports for these channels
Reporting and presentation of results achieved in campaigns and associated conclusions and action plans
Feed management Google Shopping, Instagram Shopping, Facebook Shopping
Skills & experience required:
- At least 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing, preferably within E-commerce.
A Marketing-related academic degree or equal education
Strong Project Management skills, ability to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities flexibly while maintaining a positive work attitude
Exceptional capacity to work across teams and foster relationships within the organization as well as with third party partners with the ability to effectively manage timelines and coordinate internal and external teams to deliver results.
Team player with the ability to work under own initiative and the ability to push ideas
Creative, analytical, innovative and willing to contribute ideas and professional opinion
- Analytical insight and a love for data
Solutions and deadline driven
Excellent on the craft and detail
Excellent communications skills
Ability to work on multiple projects at any given time
Paid online marketing channels such as Google Ads, Bing and Programmatic Advertising, (re) targeting, affiliate marketing
Analysis tools such as Google Analytics, Hotjar and Data studio Google Tag Manager, Excel SEO optimization
In addition, the latest online and mobile (marketing) developments hold no secrets for you.
The opportunity to work within an international operating organization. The Kings of Indigo team consists of 13 dedicated, young, passionate and ambitious professionals. By working closely together this team has achieved a lot in little time, selling to over 350 accounts in 12 countries. Goal is to keep up the good work, making the best product, creating great growth opportunities for each individual team member, as well as for the brand itself.
Location: IJburg, Amsterdam
For more information about our brand check out www.kingsofindigo.com, Facebook or Instagram.
Send your resume and motivation letter to Tony Tonnaer at email@example.com
Marketing & Operations Intern
Kings of Indigo is looking for a marketing / operationsintern to join us at our HQ office in Amsterdam, starting in February 2021, for at least 5 months.
You will be working closely with the sales and marketing team on concepting and executing marketing activations for (key) account and marketplaces, providing top notch B2B service and cracking your brain on operations efficiency.
- Support sales with marketing activations of (key) accounts and marketplaces
- Help out sales in the organization of the showroom
- Support and guide agents with marketing and logistic requests
- Help out in servicing B2B customers, ranging from complaints to organizing SoMe activations
- Think of ways to enhance B2B operations efficiency
- Work together with marketing to use our CRM system to the fullest
- Support B2Bcustomer service when needed
- Support the team whenever necessary
- 3rd year HBO or WO student (international) business, marketing or communication.
- Can-do mentality, structured, eager to learn and pro active.
- You have a creative mind but enjoy going through Excel
- You believe in climate change
- Have a good command of the English language (Dutch helps but is not mandatory)
- You live in Amsterdam or are willing to commute
Kings of Indigo is a small but fast-growing organization that operates internationally. The young team consists of dedicated, passionate and ambitious professionals. By working closely together, this team has achieved a lot in little time. Our goal is to keep up the good work; to make quality products, enhance the sustainable mind-set in the fashion industry and create great growth opportunities for each individual team member, as well as for the brand itself.
We would love to hear from you if this profile sounds just like you. Please send your motivation letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online E-commerce Intern
This position is no longer vacant for the period of February-July 2021.
Kings of Indigo is looking for an Online E-commerce intern to join us at our HQ office in Amsterdam for at least 5 months. You will be working closely with the online and offline managers on strategy, concept and execution of Online concepts, projects and daily tasks.
You will be responsible to ensure good sell-through in our online store.
- Support with management of content (products, content pages, landing pages, etc) on our online platform (ShopifyPlus)
- Be involved in the online marketing strategy and find solutions to enhance attraction/conversion/retention
- Be involved in projects we are currently running: like the SizeAdvisor Mobile App, Exchange and Returns, Fit Guide etc.
- 2nd year HBO or WO student Communication Media and Design
- You have a can-do mentality, you think in opportunities and you are eager to learn, therefore pro-active
- You have a creative mind but also analytical and well organized
- You have a healthy dose of common sense
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop
- Have good command of the English language (Dutch helps but is not mandatory)
- Experience with ShopifyPlus is a plus
Please send your motivation letter and resume to email@example.com.
This position is no longer vacant for the period of February-July 2021.
Kings of Indigo is looking for a marketing intern to join us at our HQ office in Amsterdam, starting in January or February 2020, for at least 5 months.
You will be working closely with the online and offline marketing managers on strategy, concept and execution of social media concepts, online activations and retail events. You will be responsible to ensure good sell-through online and offline (with our retailers) and to create brand awareness among our consumers.
- Help manage our SM platforms and execute activations according to content calendar
- Support online manager with the creation of content on various platforms (Instagram, Facebook, newsletters and website)
- Be involved with the offline and online marketing activations for upcoming seasons, with special focus on creating the content calendar for the upcoming season
- Support and guide agents with their marketing requests for various collection
- Guide agents internationally with events and fully organize the ones in the Netherlands
- Help with organizing and executing our upcoming web and brand photoshoot
- Enhance the sustainable mind-set amongst the consumers and think of ideas to enhance brand awareness in our European markets
- Help with organizing the seasons Line Launch with all of our international agents
- Organize retail events such as activations, tradeshows, pop-up shops and collaborations
- 3rd year HBO or WO student (international) business, branding/communication or marketing
- You have a can-do mentality, are eager to learn and are pro-active You have a creative mind but also analytical and well organized
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign Have good command of the English language (Dutch helps but is not mandatory)
- You live in the Amsterdam neighborhood or are willing to commute/move
- Having a driver’s license is a plus
Please send your motivation letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org